Feb 4, 2010

How about Dem Saints?

Schmidty and Troy took off for Mexico today. Lucky Ducks. Shannon and I got the last minute call to join but life got in the way. Take a look on the right side of this post, you will see some links for my Picasa account. From there I'm posting an assortment of pictures. Some are my photography, some are from trips, some are wedding pics, some are random. Shannon keeps saying she is going to start her blog too, someone shoot her an email or message her on Facebook and tell her to get to work!

I'm selling another bike, have you been in the market for a sweet single speed?

Check out this new site, promising and well designed.

86 This- Boulder can keep it's hippies and Illegal Pete's to it's self. Does anyone know of a job available in Boulder/Denver, CO? Online marketing / web design in particular? Shannon and I have been thinking, and it's not the first time it has come up. This company is promising.

Check out this photo shoot with Todd Wells. Pretty sick.

Ready for a new Guilty pleasure? This site is a total addiction and is masterfully designed and kept up. Sign up now.